• 1pk Asda vegetable soup mix (or you could use any other ready prepared diced veg soup mix)
• garlic granules
• 60gm small dried pasta shapes (I used spaghetti snapped into 2 cm pieces)
• 1ltr vegetable stock
• 1 carton passata
• 300gm can cannellini beans, drained
• a pinch of granulated sweetener
• freshly ground black pepper
• freshly chopped basil (I used frozen)
1. Put the veg soup mix, garlic granules, pasta and stock into a large pan. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients, simmer for 5 minutes and serve.